Saturday, July 22, 2017

You Are So Kind

Hi friends!  I finished a card today that I started working on earlier in the week.  Made this for a friend who gave me a whole bunch of zucchini from her garden recently!

You are So Kind

While I was already stamping the flowers for this card (the Fall Florals stamps and matching Die-Namics from My Favorite Things), I just stamped a bunch more of the flowers to create some extra of my ABS Cards

ABS Card 1

ABS Card 2

ABS Card 3

ABS Card 4

There are a lot of products, so below is a list of everything I used, and you can click on them to be taken directly to the products at MFT!

You Are So Kind card
Fall Florals stamps and Fall Florals Die-Namics
Kind Words stamps and Kind & Kindness Die-Namics
BG Whimsical Woodgrain background stamp
Card stock:  Blueberry, Cotton Candy, Neenah Solar White Classic Crest 110 lb.
Premium Dye inks:  Blueberry, Cotton Candy, Razzle Berry, Sour Apple, Jellybean Green, Blu Raspberry, Tropical Teal, Poppy, Daffodil, Kraft, Wild Wisteria, and Chocolate Brown
Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Mix sequins

ABS Cards include…
Background stamps:  BG Wood Plank, BG Chevron Grid, BG Distressed Stripes, and BG Small Brick 
Stamps:  Essential Sentiments, More Essential Sentiments
Die-Namics:  Peaceful Greetings, Thanks, Sending Hugs, Pierced Rectangle STAX 
Card stock:  Wild Wisteria, Sno Cone, Berrylicious, Daffodil, Blueberry, Orange Zest, Lavender Fields, Neenah Solar White Classic Crest 110 lb.
Premium Dye inks:  as listed above in addition to Orange Zest and Persimmon

I think (hope!) that’s everything, but if there’s something I missed just shoot me an email!  Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Such beautiful cards!! Wonderful job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M