Saturday, November 26, 2016

Ham it Up!

It’s time for a new challenge from the Crazy 4 Challenges girls, and today is all about adding some CAKE to your card!  Mmmmmm…. cake!  You just can’t go wrong, amiright?  Even as I type this, I have a pumpkin cheesecake in my fridge, waiting to go to my sister-in-law’s today for our Thanksgiving dinner!  But I am avoiding cake these days… not part of my healty eating and exercise routine, unfortunately!  But I digress…. here’s my “cake” card for today!

C4C364

I decided to go with a cupcake for my card, using this adorable piggie from the Birdie Brown Hog Heaven stamp set from My Favorite Things.  He’s so oinking cute, don’t you think?  I die-cut the piggie with the matching Die-Namics, then colored with Copics.  The sentiment was stamped on Sweet Tooth card stock and die-cut with the Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics, and layered over a Zig Zag Stitched Circle STAX cut from Field Day card stock.  I added a little flag under the sentiment flag cut from red paper from the Fresh Squeezed Chevon Paper Pack, using a die from Blueprints 14.  The background panel, cut using Blueprints 24 is from the Sweet Celebration Paper Pack.

My card layout was inspired by the current Sketch #308, and the current Color Challenge #58, both from My Favorite Things.

308

MFT_ColorChallenge_PaintBook_58

 

Be sure to stop by the C4C blog for all the challenge details today, and be inspired by the rest of the CrAzY girls…

Anja de Regt
Barbara Anders
Caz Counsell
Frances Byrne
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Karen Aicken
Maryann Einem
Raquel Mason
Rebecca Ednie

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

That piggie sure is a cutie. What a ham! : )

Celeste Goff said...

OMG Tammy, this card is too cute! Love your coloring on that adorable little pig!