Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Color Throwdown #419

Ooooh, did you see the new Color Throwdown challenge posted on Facebook last night?  LOVE me those colors!  I just had to make a card last night, and here it is…

Color Throwdown #419

I’ve got a thing for this Birdie Brown Harvest Mouse stamp set, I think!  I just couldn’t resist using it again, and coloring with Copics.  I layered the mousie on a Gumdrop Green card stock circle that was die-cut with the Wonky Stitched Circle STAX Die-Namics, and stamped with the BG Burlap background stamp.  On the kraft card stock background panel, I stamped the BG Wood Plank background, and over that layered a piece of red polka dot paper, and an Orange Zest card stock strip that was cut with a die from Blueprints 2 Die-Namics. 

Here’s the CTD color swatch…

15095091_1118576941524151_2448651898728908289_n

And my card layout was based on the new Retro Sketch #240 for this week…

rs240

Thanks a whole bunch for stopping by today!  I appreciate it!

8 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Such a sweet card Tammy!

Amy Rohl said...

Oh Tammy, this is just sweet as can be! LOVE your card!

LeAnne said...

Oh my, I wish I could color like you! This is SWEET!

Lyn said...

Gorgeous colours and a gorgeous card. All my crafting gear is on a boat travelling back to NZ so will be another month possibly before I am making cards again

JanR said...

Love this! So super sweet!

Wanda Cullen said...

Whoa...this is just the sweetest card!! Your coloring always rocks and these colors really pop against the kraft base!

Vickie Z said...

Love that mouse.... One of my fav sets girl!! Great card!! Glad you played along!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Tammy. Love the image and the fantastic coloring. I love your take on the sketch!