Sunday, September 25, 2016

I Said a Prayer…

I made this card this weekend… while it looks like it was probably pretty quick to make, it actually took a whole afternoon because it didn’t turn out quite how I envisioned.  I actually was going to add the Pumpkin Patch Confetti Cuts to it in addition to the Wheat Confetti Cuts, but the pumpkin was just too much, and I decided simpler was better.  This is a card for my husband’s former boss, who is battling cancer and unfortunately not doing well.

Prayer for You

In also used the Leafy Confetti Cuts to add a pop of another color, and the sentiment is from the My Heart Trusts stamp set.  Stamps and dies are all from Reverse Confetti.

I had a productive weekend when it comes to being outside, getting some exercise, and spending time with my hubby… but not so productive with stamping.  But that’s OK… was still a great weekend!  And I hope yours was, as well!  Thank you for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

This Is Beautiful Tammy!

Celeste Goff said...

This Is Beautiful Tammy!

Kim S said...

So simple and absolutely perfect! Love the look of that wheat with the open stalks and the solid. Wonderfully accented with the bright blue and the sentiment.