Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Spring Birthday Bouquet

Hello friends!  I needed a birthday card this week for my Pastor’s wife, and have been so anxious to play with this new stencil I recently got from Simon Says Stamp, the Bouquet of Flowers.  I HAD to buy it after I saw this darling card on Laura Bassen’s blog.  I kind of ended up combining Laura’s card with this card from Debby Hughes, then used the current Color Throwdown #384 and came up with this…

Birthday Blooms 2

Squeeeee!  I hope you love, my fabulous readers, love it as much as I do!!!  I used Ranger Distress inks in Shaded Lilac, Festive Berries, Mowed Lawn, and Wilted Violet to sponge through the stencil.  Then added the die-cut “Wishing” that was cut three times from black card stock, and the matching sentiment from the Sending & Wishing stamp set.

I hope you’re having a great week… thank you for stopping by today!

10 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Hey, it's great to see your card in the gallery! Gorgeous stenciling!

Celeste Goff said...

Such beautiful stenciling! Love the gorgeous colors and the die cut sentiment is awesome!

JanR said...

I do love it, it's fantastic!

Stampingcountry said...

Love your crisp, clean stenciled look!

Debra said...

Love this card Tammy!

Debby Hughes said...

Oh my those flowers are just fabulous! Gorgeous ink blending :D

Barbara said...

Awesome stenciling, gf!! Love this!!! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown Challenge this week! Hope to see you again next time!

Kim said...

I love your card Tammy!! You made this challenge look simple. I love how clean and neat this is. Great job girl!! :>)

Vickie Z said...

Well....how gorgeous is this!! The colors are so vibrant and love that stencil Keep stamping!!

Broni said...

Awesome card, Tammy! Love those big bold flowers!!