Monday, November 23, 2015

Oh, Ship!

I realized this weekend that my Aunt Rose has a birthday today.  And since I didn't have a card ready to send her, I knew any card I ended up sending would be late (since she lives three hours away from me!) So I made this quick card on Sunday night to send her, and hope she'll get the joke and love it!

Aunt Rose

I've had this Naughty Nautical stamp set from Simon Says Stamp for what seems like forever, and finally got around to using it!  I kept it simple and used the sketch from the current Share Joy Challenge #12 for this week.  AND (I'm SO happy!) I finally got my Silhouette working properly again, so I was able to cut out that little set of banner flags across the top! 

AND, I'm so happy that it's a 3-day week, and that Thanksgiving is on the way!  I hope you have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Isn't it nice to crack out a stamp set that you've had for a while and never use? I did that same thing this week and made the cutest card with it and then thought to myself "why the heck did I wait so long to use this?" This is a great card and everyone loves puns.

Unknown said...

Tammy, your belated BD card is so flippin' cute. Your Aunty is going to chuckle out loud. Then the card gets passed around and soon the room fills with laughter. You then know that you made her day, because of one simple and cute and LATE card. How clever of you.