Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Color Throwdown #350

Color Throwdown #350 cropped

Hello friends!  It’s Wednesday and that means it’s time for another Color Throwdown challenge!  Today, Lori is our hostess with this great color combo of orange, pink, green and black….

swatch 350

I guess my monitor is off a little, because I leaned more toward some peach/coral tones for my card…

Color Throwdown #350

I saw this gorrrrrrgeous card on the Altenew blog a few weeks ago, and just had to CASE Marika’s beautiful design.  And it gave me a reason to finally ink of those beautiful Altenew Vintage Flowers stamps.  A card this pretty just had to be sent to my wonderful Mom, to thank her for all the help she gave me in preparing for my daughter’s graduation party back in June!  Love you, Mom!

Be sure to stop over at the Color Throwdown blog for all the challenge details, and visit my Throwdown sisters for more inspiration…

Barbara Anders
Broni Holcombe
Joan Ervin
Jodi Collins
Lori Tecler
Monika Davis
Vickie Zimmer
Wanda Cullen
Valentyna Komisarenko, July Guest Designer
Billie Blackwell, Guest Star Stamper

As always, thank you so much for stopping by and for your comments!

13 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is GORGEOUS, Tammy! So very very pretty!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a beautiful card and I love that gorgeous color combo!

Lin said...

GORGEOUS, Tammy! Love it!

sharrilou said...

Yummy, a real feast for the eye.

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous!!!!! I went corals too but, this is fabulous!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous!

Wanda Cullen said...

This really popped in the gallery! Absolutely stunning florals!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Beautiful colors and design is elegant and stylish! Flowers are amazing :)

Broni said...

This is just beautiful, Tammy! Love the flowers, especially with the black stems!

Karren said...

This is gorgeous!

Betty said...

so pretty - love it!!

Kim said...

I love your card Tammy!! It's super dynamic and yet clean!! Quite gorgeous!!

CherylQuilts said...

Tammy, this is gorgeous, and I LOVE the colors you chose! What a special card for your mom as a thank-you! How precious! Hugs!