Tuesday, April 28, 2015

TCPTuesday #289 – Just a Note

TCPTuesday289 close-up
It must be Tuesday because it’s time again for a new TCPTuesday challenge from The Cat’s Pajamas!  This week is an inspiration challenge, so here are you photos for… what else, inspiration!
TCPTUES-289_Inspiration 
There are several elements from both photos that inspired me… the bird, the music paper and text, and the colors of the jars mostly.  Here’s my card…
TCPTuesday289 by Tammy Hershberger
I made some clouds on my blue card stock background with white embossing paste, then used the musical notes from The Tweetest Things stamp set to stamp on the clouds.  The branch and leaves were just cut on my Silhouette, and then I die cut the birdhouse from the Home Tweet Home Cutups dies.  I added some text print to the birdhouse and a sentiment, also from The Tweetest Things stamp set.
I hope you’ll play along with us this week!  You could win some Cat Cash for joining, so go and get inky!  Stop by the TCP blog for all the details!

3 comments:

Lin said...

Just the kind of card I love to see in the spring, Tammy! LOVE your idea of stamping right over the embossing - beautiful results!

ChristineCreations said...

This is so perfect Tammy! Every little piece fits the inspiration so well. I love the music note clouds and the sweet pop of colour in the bird house!

Celeste Goff said...

Tammy, your card is simply amazing! Love the stamped music notes on the felt clouds!