Tuesday, April 14, 2015

TCPTuesday #288 – Color Challenge

After a good sketch challenge, I love a good color challenge so the TCPTuesday challenge today from The Cat’s Pajamas is right up my alley!  I hope you’ll like it too, and join us!  Here are the colors…
TCPTUES288_Color-Challenge
I needed a birthday card this week, so the sweet bunny from the A Girl and Her Cake stamp set was just perfect.  And for layout inspiration, I used the current Sweet Sunday Sketch #264 for this week…
TCPTuesday288 by Tammy Hershberger
I used some miscellaneous designer papers that I had on hand for some of the challenge colors, and embellished with some enamel dots.
Be sure to stop over at the TCP blog for the challenge details, and play along!  You could win some Cat Cash!

2 comments:

Joan V said...

Love this card. Looks like a great sketch to use often.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute! Love the peach colors.