Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Cat’s Pajamas Sneaky Peek Day 3

Sneaky Peek Week

Hey all, it’s Day 3 of Sneaky Peeks from The Cat’s Pajamas, and today we’re featuring a new stamp set designed by our own, Nancy Thomas!  This is the new Patterned Petals stamp set, and it pairs beautifully with some fantastic matching dies!  I made my card for you today using the new set, along with one of the new Cutables digital cut files that will be available Tuesday!

TCP Sneaky Peek #3 by Tammy Hershberger

Here is my Half-Diamond Fold Cutables card, along with the new Patterned Petals stamps and dies.  I kept the design pretty simple, and just let the pretty flower do the work here.  The Cutables digital file makes neat cards like this SO easy to create!  Stay tuned… I’ll have another one to share with you later in the week.

Here’s what it looks like on the inside when you unfold the card…

TCP Sneaky Peek #3 inside

The nice thing about the cut files is that Alma designs them with the mats that fit perfectly, too!  So I was able to cut pieces of this polka dot designer paper to layer on the card.

Here are some details you need to know:
1. All the new stamps and dies will be released on Tuesday,  March 17.

MarchInIt

2. If you're IN IT TO WIN IT, visit the TCP Forum at Splitcoaststampers to comment and chat on the IN IT TO WIN IT thread every day for an opportunity to score some new TCP goodies.

Marc2015Invite 3. Save the date for the Pajama Party on Monday, March 16 from 8-10pm EDT.

Here are the other Cat Pack participants:

Christine Okken
Lisa Henke
Nancy Thomas
Wendy McGaffey
Wendy Bond
Noelle McAdams

Here’s the full Patterned Petals set…

YW-5833

2 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

I adore this card - the colors just shine and the half diamond fold is so interesting.

Lori said...

The flower makes a perfect topper for the half diamond fold! I'll have to try one of these the next time I have my Silhouette set up.