Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Color Throwdown #330

Color Throwdown #330 cropped by Tammy Hershberger Hi there, friends!  Joan is our Color Throwdown hostess today, and she's got a beautiful color combo for you!  I enjoyed this color combo a lot, and I hope you will too!
swatch 330 For my card, I decided to use my brand spankin' new LJD Spring Tulips and matching Die-Namics from My Favorite Things...
Color Throwdown #330 by Tammy Hershberger I die-cut some tulips from Peach Bellini card stock, and stamped them in Peach Bellini hybrid ink.  The tulip stems and leaves were cut from SU! Pistachio Pudding card stock, and were stamped with Jellybean Green hybrid ink from MFT.  I die-cut a Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics from Sweet Tooth card stock, then stamped it in Grout Gray hybrid ink using the BG Woodgrain background.  Behind the circle I added a Jellybean Green card stock Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics that was stamped in Jellybean Green hybrid ink using the BG Linen background stamp.  And behind that I added a Pistachio Pudding card stock panel that was stamped with Spearmint hybrid ink using the BG Romantic Script background.  I added a thin strip of Jellybean Green card stock above and below the Pistachio panel for contrast, and finished the card by stamping the sentiment (from LJD Spring Tulips) in Jellybean Green hybrid ink, and adding a few sequins. The layout for my card comes from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #256 for this week. Be sure to stop by the CTD blog for all the challenge details, and visit my Throwdown sisters for more inspiration… Barbara Anders
Broni Holcombe
Joan Ervin
Jodi Collins
Lori Tecler
Monika Davis
Vickie Zimmer
Wanda Cullen
Jen Shults, Guest Designer
Amy White, Guest Star Stamper Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!









6 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful card Tammy! I love all of the background stamping you did!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love this sweet tulip card! The script panel is a perfect touch!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card girl. Those tulips are so pretty... and I love that script background!

Kristie W. said...

Beautiful card!! Love your pretty tulips!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card and great use of the colors. Love it.

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous tulips!!! The design is perfect...adore the script!!