Thursday, September 4, 2014

Deconstructed Sketch #167

Hello friends!  Well, I’m about 16 hours late but here’s my card for the Deconstructed Sketch #167 for this week.
Deconstructed Sketch #167 by Tammy Hershberger
I created the tag in the center with the Pierced Traditional Tag STAX from My Favorite Things, and used the You Craft die from Simon Says Stamp, and used the Geek is Chic Glasses die from MFT.
My color combo comes from the colourQ challenge #257 this week.
Here’s the sketch…
sketch167
And remember, in honor of Jen’s birthday there’s a $25 gift certificate up for grabs to one lucky participant this week!  Be sure to stop by Jen’s blog for all the details!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

OMGoodness, I just LOVE this!

Michelle said...

Fabulous layers!

Lyn said...

Love :)

Kim S said...

These colors are fabulous! I love the negative of "you"!

Amy Rohl said...

Just fabulous, Tammy! LOVE the 'you' and the glasses!

Deborah Frings said...

This is super! Bold and bright - and I do love the specs!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your mix of patterns in the layers, cute card! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!