Monday, September 29, 2014

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop-Catered Crop Recipe Swap

Catered Crop Seeing Red cropped by Tammy Hershberger
I got connected with a big bunch of stampers recently via Facebook for a big event today, the Coffee Lovers Blog HopChaitali Narla and Amy Tsuruta are the creators of this event which should prove to be a lot of fun for everyone involved!  Check it out HERE!  Everyone in the hop today is creating with a coffee theme in mind.  Each participant was asked to have a little fun by answering a few coffee questions…
1. When did you start drinking coffee?  I actually started drinking coffee within the last 5 years when I discovered just how yummy all those wonderful creamers are!  You know how some people drink coffee black?  I drink my coffee beige!  LOVE me my creamer!
2. What is favorite brand?  We live within 5 miles of the world headquarters of the J.M. Smucker Company, the makers of wonderful jams and jellies as well as many other products including Folgers.  And, since we own stock in Smuckers too, I drink Folgers.  In the morning I have Morning Cafe K-cups, and if I have coffee in the evening, I drink Folgers decaf.
3. What is the most amazing coffee that you had?  Honestly, nothing comes to mind.
4. If I don't drink my needed coffee, I will...  While I do enjoy a giant cup or two in the mornings, I can also get by without it, so no biggie if I don’t have any.  Diet Coke will suffice if I really need some caffeine.  :)
So, enough coffee chit-chat… here’s my card.
Catered Crop Seeing Red by Tammy Hershberger
I used one of my most favorite coffee stamp sets, the Be a Barista set from Reverse Confetti.  It’s such a fun set.  The papers I used are from a Doodlebug 6x6 paper pad, and my card layout is this week’s Sweet Sunday Sketch #238.  I also used the Colour Me challenge #39 for this week.  And finally, Linda’s Catered Crop Recipe Swap challenge for this week is Seeing Red.  So I worked plenty of red into my card today, as you can see in my patterned papers.  :)  Be sure to stop over at Linda’s blog for all the Catered Crop challenge details!
seeingred
_Graphic
SSSC238 
So that’s all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by!

27 comments:

KimCreate said...

Love your coffee card, isn't this hop fun? I really like the turquoise woodgrain paper on the background and cup!

Barbara said...

Loving this card, gf!! So bright and cheerful!

Tracey McNeely said...

So cute Tammy!

Juliana said...

Yummy and ADORABLE!!!
I love how you used these colors!!!!

Such a HAPPY card!! :)

Claire Broadwater said...

WOW! I LOVE your card! The colors are amazing for this coffee card! Thank you for joining us at Colour Me...! this week! XX

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Love your card!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a fun and cute card!

Chrissy Larson said...

This is wonderful! LOVE IT!

Jen Carter said...

Love the colors and patterns you chose!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fantastic card Tammy! This blog hop is right up my alley since I practically live on coffee!

Annette Allen said...

wow totally love your card..

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

what great colors on your card!

Lyn said...

Gorgeous colours and patterns <3

StampingbugKerry said...

Oh that coffee looks soooo realistic. Love the paper selection too!!!

Indy's Designs said...

Oh how delightful! What a great combination of challenges! Hope you are enjoying your "Caffeinated" Day!

Rubeena I. said...

omgggg this is so cuuute!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

OMG, that foamy latte almost looks real and so tasty! YUM!

Stacey Schafer said...

YUM!

cissi said...

What a nice and fun card!

Beth H. said...

Such a cute card!

MariLynn said...

Tammy, what a pretty coffee card. I love how your coffee cup looks. The colors are just fabulous.

Sherrie M. said...

LOVE your coffee card! So bright and cheerful. Thanks for playing at Colour Me....! this week and hope to see you in the gallery again soon!.

Linda McClain said...

Oh wow. This looks both beautiful and yummy! That coffee looks so real!

An'Jenic G. said...

Such a cute card. I love the colors you used.

~amy~ said...

LOVE this card, awesome mix of challenges! That is one of my FAVE Reverse Confetti sets!
I drink my coffee beige too...LOL...that made me chuckle. I have a little coffee with my creamer :)
Thanks so much for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Tammy. Love that coffee cup. The coffee inside looks so real! Nice job combining the challenges.

Judy1223 said...

Wonderful coffee card, and a great use of red!!!