Thursday, July 31, 2014

You are Amazing - Deconstructed Sketch #162

Deconstructed Sketch #162 close-up by Tammy Hershberger
Hey there, happy Thursday everyone!  It’s always a good day when you can say “it’s almost the weekend!”  But before we go too far, it’s time for the Deconstructed Sketch #162 for today!  Jen’s got another great sketch for us today…
sketch162
You can have some serious fun with this sketch, I’m sure!  Here’s what I did…
Deconstructed Sketch #162 by Tammy Hershberger
I used a new-to-me stamp set from My Favorite Things, Simply Fabulous Sayings.  I stamped “Amazing” on a Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX with Steel Grey hybrid ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I used the Blueprints 13 for the sentiment circle and the arrow on the circle.  On the yellow card stock background I embossed the Polka Dot Cover-Up Die-Namics.  I used the BG Diagonal Stripes background stamp on the small red strip on the left as well as on the gray strip at the card base.  And on the turquoise background I got a little wild with the BG Cheetah background!
Please be sure to stop by Jen’s blog for all the Deconstructed Sketch details, and visit the team members for more inspiration…
Here are my supplies…


All supplies from My Favorite Things unless noted…
Stamps:  Simply Fabulous Sayings, BG Cheetah background, BG Diagonal Stripes background
Card stock:  Blu Raspberry card stock, Steel Blue card stock; Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Barely Banana card stock (Stampin’ Up!)
Inks:  Sno Cone hybrid ink, Cotton Candy hybrid ink, Steel Grey hybrid ink
Dies:  Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX, Blueprints 13, Polka Dot Cover-Up Die-Namics
Accessories:  enamel dots (Doodlebug)
Happy (almost!) weekend, and thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Crestajune said...

Such a happy card! I love that sentiment! I have to get that set. It has been on my list for a while. :) Have a fantastic day, Tammy!