Monday, August 5, 2013

Butterfly Thank You

KSS080513

Hello friends!  I have a card to share with you today for Kitchen Sink Monday using 3-Step Butterflies from KSS.  I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest one day, but when I click on the card it only takes me to this blog, and not the actual post so I am unable to link up the card that inspired me.  (It really irks me when people do that on Pinterest!  Does it bother anyone else?)  I couldn’t decide what colors to use for my card, so I checked out the color challenge on Splitcoaststampers from last week and used those colors… Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding and Brown Sugar.  My butterfly was inked with…

#1 Groovy Guava (stamped off once)
#2 Cameo Coral
#3 Rose Red

The background was made using the Swirly Hearts & Stars stamp set, stamped in Versamagic Aquatic Splash, and the sentiment from Simple Sentiments was inked with Versamagic Gingerbread ink.  I added a few punched butterflies and gold sequins, and was done.

Be sure to see more inspiration from the Kitchen Sink Crew members today…

Maria Colosimo, owner
Connie McCotter
Lisa Somerville
Julie Masse
Lynn McAuley

Thanks for stopping by today!

signature 3

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very Pretty!Love your butterfly!!!

Jodi Collins said...

I ADORE this Tammy!!! Fantastic colors and design! SO gorgeous!

Heather said...

Beautiful card, and yes -- hate it when people do not link to the actual post, but to a general blog or website, or when they do not give credit to the person who created a card.