Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Color Throwdown #229

swatch 229
It’s Wednesday again, so the Color Throwdown team has another challenge for you.  Wanda has picked these deeeee-lish chocolates as the color inspiration for this week and instead of make a card, I’d like to just dive into that decadence!  :)  But… I made a card, anyway!
I saw this darling card on Pinterest one day, and decided to CASE the design.  Unfortunately, I’m feeling like my version seriously pales in comparison, but it is what it is…
CTD229
I used the Annivesary Set from Papertrey Ink for the flowers, and Woodgrain Fence Die-Namics from My Favorite Things, a kraft tag I cut with my Silhouette, and the sentiment from Impression Obsession.
Please be sure to visit my Color Throwdown sisters for more inspiration.  And stop by the CTD blog for all the challenge details!
Barbara Anders
Broni Holcombe
Denise Marzec
Joan Ervin
Kerri Michaud
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put
Wanda Cullen
Kim Hahn, February Guest Designer
Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!
signature 3

7 comments:

Barbara said...

Not a pale comparison AT ALL!! I love your CAS design! Perfect in every way!

Kim said...

What a cute and whimsical card Tammy!!! It reminds me of where I have my daisy patch - kind of tucked in by our fence. I'm always sorry to see that a sympathy card had to have been made. I think it will bring peace.

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my WORRRD, is this ever CUTE!

Lori said...

Lovely sympathy card, Tammy. I like the look of the sentiment on the tag set on the fence.

dpkennedy said...

Aw, this is so sweet. A very simple heartfelt card. Just lovely!

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE this clean yet stunning and sweet design! How cute to attach the tag to the picket fence!

Joan Ervin said...

This is beautiful, Tammy!!! I love how you made it your own with this weeks colors...sooo pretty!!!! I think I need to case your case!!!!