Thursday, February 14, 2013

Check it Out

I had the chance to pick up some new stamps and Die-Namics recently from My Favorite Things, and finally got some time last night to PLAY!

MOJO280
Using the Mojo Monday sketch for this week, I created this card to send to a dear friend who can use some major encouragment.  I used the new Document It – Library Card, and Document It – Right This Way stamps from MFT, along with the Accent It – Flags and Tags Die-Namics (the little purple arrow) and the fabulous Pretty Posies Die-Namics for embellishments.  For the library card pocket, I used the Library Pocket cut file from the Silhouette Online store.  The papers I used here are new Dear Lizzy I picked up recently at Archiver’s…. LOVE the papers, but there is only ONE PIECE of each pattern in the 6x6 pad!  Yikes, what’s UP with that?  I’m going to need another one!
On the inside, I added some Fishtail Flags STAX die cuts, and a sentiment from the Complimentary Greetings stamp set.
MOJO280 inside
Thanks for stopping by today!  Happy stamping!
signature 3

6 comments:

Kristine Porter said...

Love your card! All of the elements, colors and textures make it so fun!

KimCreate said...

Super card! The colors are so pretty!

Teresa Kline said...

this is darlin Tammy, so glad you played Mojo Monday!

enjoy *~*

dpkennedy said...

So colorful and fun! Love it!

Wanda Cullen said...

Totally love this colorful card and the unique way you used the mojo sketch! Your friend will love this!

Barbara said...

[Sorry if this is a duplicate--Blogger decided to spas on me.]

Simply fabulous, dahhhhhhhhhling!