Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Color Throwdown #224

CTD224
It’s time for another Color Throwdown challenge this week, and Lori is our hostess with these great colors on these wintery cut-out cookies…
swatch 224
I went very clean and simple with my card…. I think I was tapped out of creativity when I made it a few nights ago.  LOL  I used my new Clearly Sentimental About Coffee stamp set from My Favorite Things, and paired it with the Miss You a Latte a ‘la modes stamp.  I die cut a Fishtail Flags STAX from the celery cardstock behind the image, and added a Hearts a Plenty heart on the left side with a Razzle Berry button and some Orchid baker’s twine.
Be sure to visit my Throwdown sisters for more inspiration…
Barbara Anders
Broni Holcombe
Denise Marzec
Joan Ervin
Kerri Michaud
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put
Wanda Cullen
Miriam Napier, January Guest Designer
Thanks bunches for stopping by!
signature 3

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card, love the stamp! Thanks for letting me play the Color Throwdown!

Danni said...

Amazing card! Love it!

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome coloring, Tammy! Love the button on the heart too...very sweet!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love this card a latte, Tammy! Beautiful!

Joan Ervin said...

Isn't she adorable....beautiful coloring, Tammy, and I love the sweet heart detail!!!

Kim said...

This is a beautiful, perfect card!! You used the colors in a terrific way and picked such a cute image and sentiment to do so!! :>)

Broni said...

Super sweet CAS card, Tammy! Love how you used these colors!