Tuesday, May 15, 2012

You Make.... PB&J!

Hello friends!  Today is my first day to share on the StopandScrap.com blog, and I'm showing off this card today featuring papers from Basic Grey's "PB&J" line.  This collection is full of fabulous bold colors, great patterns (who doesn't love those trendy chevrons?) and beautiful florals!  I had a blast mixing up different papers to create this card.  Be sure to stop over at the StopandScrap.com online store and check out all the great Basic Grey products, and stay tuned for two new lines coming soon!

 

My card also uses the sketch for this month's Guest Designer contest for My Favorite Things.  I used quite a few MFT products here including the Die-Namics Vertical Greetings stamps and dies, Mini-Tab Foursome, and Upsy-Daisy.  I also used the Clearly Sentimental Thanks a Bunch stamp set, and embellished with some zig-zag stitching and teeny tiny black rhinestones.

Also, due to some technical difficulties, we're a little overdue choosing winners from the big introductory DT blog hop from last week for StopandScrap.com, so without further adieu, the winner from my blog is.... Trisha, with this comment!



Trisha said...
Beautiful card. Love, love, love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing and I am a new follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com
May 7, 2012 5:51 PM
 Delete


Trisha, please contact me ASAP to claim your $20 prize code to the StopandScrap.com online store!  My email is available through my Blogger profile.


1 comment:

Trisha said...

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for letting me know that I won. So excited. I will be emailing you shortly and love your designs.

Trisha