Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday, Monday...


Hello everyone... I'm back today with my Bella Monday post. Did you have a good weekend? Mine was nice and relaxing... I had plenty that needed to get done that I didn't get to, but hopefully my day off today will yield more productivity! :)

For my card today, I made this card using sweet Amplee'tude with her ice cream. My image is colored on Bella's Bestest White cardstock with Copic markers, and paired with some Pink Paislee "Vintage Vogue" papers. The layout for my card was inspired by the October Sketch for You to Try.


I couldn't find a good spot on the front for the sentiment, so I stuck it inside! :)
That's all for today.... happy Monday, happy stamping!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

A-freakin'-dorable! I'll take strawberry and chocolate, please.

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Tammy your cards are so fabulous. I love how you put the sentiment on the inside. This card is super cute and really love how all the patterned paper works together. TFS. Have a wonderful day. : )

Dana White said...

very cute Tammy - I like how you used the image and stamp on the inside but left lots of room to write inside the card!!