Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloweenie Bellarific Friday


Happy Haunting everyone! It's a Halloweenie Bellarific Friday and da' Babes have hauled out their spookiest stamps this week to inspire you! You'll have to forgive the fact that my post is a little late... I am actually out of town right now, visiting my BFF Barbara Anders in Virginia and didn't know my blog post was still in draft!

For my card today, I am using Witchybella, along with some old Eerie papers from Basic Grey. Bella is colored with Copics on Bella's Bestest Cream cardstock, and...


...on her dress and hat I added sparkle with a Sakura Gelly Roll glaze pen.



I hope you'll stop over at Blogabella and check out all the Halloween creations from the Babes, and the Bella Sistahood AND be sure to check out our new (well, returning!) Babe, Shannan Tuebner! Ya' know anyone who participates is in the running to win some major Bella Bucks to spend in the online store! AND just for leaving a comment on the Bellarific Friday post at Blogabella you can ALSO win some Bella Bucks! Just for leavin' a comment! How easy is that?

Now, if you want to play along with us next week all you have to do is create a card using Stamping Bella stamps and this sketch from Ebrubella! Easy-peasy lemon squeezie, so no excuses.... JOIN US! Email your creation to Emily by Thursday evening!

AND, don't forget... Em surprised us with a mini-release on Tuesday, and FREE SHIPPING!! Check out this post for all the details and yummies!!


5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Ooh, she is sparkly, spooky and classy! Have fun visiting Bar...tell her I said "hey"!

Shannan Teubner said...

So cute, Tammy!! Thanks for the shout out...have fun with your bff!!

Dana White said...

Hope you had a great weekend with your bff!! LOVE your card & the shading

Crafty Cath said...

Girl I love the shading and sparkle on your Witchybella. Your signature bow, button, sentiment is perfect! I was in your neck of the woods over the weekend and thought of you as we drove from the Catskills to Columbus. I even looked you up on the map but it was just a little too mcuh out of the way. Next time chicky!

Barbara said...

So flippin' CUTE!!