Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cupcake Kiki



My fabulously talented friend Barbara Anders is a part of the Crazy 4 Challenges team, and today when I saw that their challenge this week is to include a cupcake in your creation, I thought it was be a good excuse to finally ink up this Cupcake Kiki stamp and make a card!

I decided to use some new Echo Park paper on this card, and used Jen delMuro's Sketch for You to Try for the layout inspiration (although my final results ended up really stretching the sketch!) I also used my new, awesome Flower Buttons dies from The Cat's Pajamas for my little flower/button embellishment, and used my Jumbo Ric-Rac Die-Namics die from My Favorite Things. Some machine-stitching completes my design.
I'm having a fabulous lazy weekend, but also managing to get some things done, so it's a good thing! Hope you're weekend is great, too! Happy stamping!




7 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

This is darling! I love the pattern paper you used and how your embellishment matches. Awesome!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super duper cute Tammy!!! Your cupcake girl is adorable!!! Love the touch of sparkle on the yummy cupcake :)!!! Thanks for playing the C4C with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Ida said...

Totally sweet and absolutely adorable.

C said...

Yummy image, Tammy...as usual you rocked it. I also admire your ability to use that blog kit...I am soooo bad at it.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What an adorable little girl. That jumbo rick-rack is too fun.

Barbara said...

Awww, how sweet! Love this adorable image and all your details. So happy you played C4C this week!

Shannon said...

Such a sweet card! Your coloring is so lovely and the colors are so inviting. This card makes me happy!