Tuesday, August 31, 2010

More Sneak Peeks!



Hello friends! I have another card to share with you today that uses more images from the sweet new stamp sets coming from My Time Made Easy! These are yet more cute images and sentiments from the On Display 1 stamp set! I tell you, the possiblities are just endless with this one single stamp set. But then when you combine it with matching paper designed by Sara Williams, you get even more wow-factor! And if you really want to kick it up a notch you can take it further with the Shop Around mega template that all the girls have been showing you this week! (Lauren's stamps and other products are like the Energizer Bunny.... they keep going and going and going!)
For this card, I used the sketch challenge from last week on Splitcoast Stampers for the layout. My clock is stamped in Stampin' Up! Rose Red ink, and I used SU! Regal Rose, Always Artichoke, Rose Red and River Rock cardstock to match the digi paper!

Stop by Lauren's blog for all the details regaring this new release, and also see what Lisa Kind has done with her Shop Around template today! You'll LOVE it!

Thanks for visiting me today! (And to the new followers I've had pop up in the past few days.... welcome, and thank you!)

8 comments:

Kristin Eberline said...

TAMMY! OMG this is so sweet! I love your layout and how you showcased the stamps and the paper!! SOOOOO CUTE! You sure know how to knock out some awesome cards, girlie!

Kim Burmeister said...

Oh, very nice! Love the background paper.

Unknown said...

So darling, Tammy!

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

Tammy...that clock looks amazing on this card...great job :0)

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! What a terrific card!!

Anne Tussing said...

Super cute!

Cindy Johnson said...

I love all your cards - they are very cute and your creativity is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Barbara said...

So cute! Love that paper!