Wednesday, May 26, 2010

All that Scraps Wednesday Challenge - A Sketch


For the All that Scraps Wednesday challenge this week, we're all following a sketch drawn up by Janneke! Stop on over at the ATS Wednesday challenge blog to see the sketch, and inspiration from the other design team members, then play along with us!

For my card, I found this Stampavie image by Jillian Roberts that I had already colored so with this great sketch my card quickly came together! This image and all the Stampavie images are 25% off right now in the ATS store, so go check them out! I combined my image with some fun October Afternoon papers, and this yummy lime green polka dot ribbon I just got from Creative Impressions. The striped border is cut with another new item I recently got... the Jumbo Scallop Die-Namics die from My Favorite Things! LOVE it! I can see myself getting a LOT of use from those dies!
I used the Scalloped Scallop Die-Namics from MFT to cut paper for the inside of my card, too!

Stop by the ATS Wednesday Challenge blog for inspiration from the other girls, and all the challenge details. Remember, every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered and in order to be eligible to win, your card must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. Whether it is any of our wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries, the choice is yours. Then be sure to link up your creation with Mr. Linky by next Tuesday at 10:00 p.m. EST and only one entry per person, please!

Thanks so much for stopping by again today, and I hope you've enjoyed my cards! I love sharing with everyone, and appreciate your comments SO much!








Stamps: Picking Cherries (Jillian Roberts/Stampavie), sentiment (Gina K Designs)
Cardstock: So Saffron (Stampin' Up!), Black OP, Pistachio (Bazzill), white (Neenah), designer paper (October Afternoon)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko), markers (Copic)
Accessories:
Die-Namics (My Favorite Things), Nestabilities (Spellbinders), ribbon (Creative Impressions), button, black brads (craft supply).

12 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my, this is just the cutest card ever, Tammy! I love your mix of papers and that sentiment is too cool! Awesome card!

Julia Aston said...

what a sweet card Tammy! love that little apple picking girl - nice coloring and beautiful papers on this!

Janneke said...

Beautiful card Tammy
I love the DP you used! and that stamp is so cute ;0)

Hugs, Janneke

Anonymous said...

Adorable Tammy! This could've been me as a kid! We had a cherry tree! In reality though, we spent more time climbing it but I remember my mom's cherry pies...yumm!
Makin' my hungry! Beautiful coloring and design...love October Afternoon!
Pam Going Postal

WickedPixie said...

Super cute card Tammy! That image just brings a smile to my face, and you have colored it beautifully! I love the ribbon and button accent! :-)Traci

jjcreations said...

Very sweet - I like the newsprint and your colouring.

Melissa said...

Love your card! The black dots really bring a classy element and the ribbon and paper bring a fun element. Thanks for sharing!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

How cute, Tammy! I love your pretty papers and how you finished off the inside.

Barbara said...

This is so sweet, Tammy! I love how you did the sentiment inside--clever, very clever! And more great coloring, of course :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Tammy your card is adorable!!! What a sweet image and your coloring is amazing!!! Hugs ~S~

Andrea said...

A very nice card! Like the motiv and the color - all of this card is so great!
Have a nice day
Andrea

mycardz said...

Hi Tammy!! Thanks so much for letting me know about SCS on facebook yesterday - I was totally floored. :) Your card is simply adorable. Your coloring always is so perfect - I love how you colored the blue jean material. Love the DPs you used too! Awesome card. hugz, Mary