Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration #20


Today is another Cupcake Inspiration Challenge with the Sweeties from Hope Stamps Eternal! Isn't this cupcake just beautiful? I hope you get lots of creative vibes from it!

I'm not a lover of purple, and avoid it as much as possible but I worked it for this challenge, and hope you like what I came up with!
My flowers are all painted with Angel Wings Shimmerz for extra sparkle, and I used some new May Arts jumbo rick-rack that I got on a recent shopping trip! I decided to add just a little splash of one other color to coordinate with all the purple, so I added some yellow flowers and a yellow button. The layout for my card was inspired by another Sketch for You to Try from Jen delMuro.
We encourage you to play along! Leave a link to your creation on Rachel's blog so we can all see what you created! Rachel will post a Top 5 from all the entries next weekend, so who knows... it could be YOU!

See what the other Sweeties have created for this challenge, and please help us welcome a Guest Sweetie, Maureen!



While you're clicking around visiting some of the other Sweeties blogs, be sure to stop at the Hope Stamps Eternal store, too! Rachel has been getting some FABULOUS new stuff in everyday, and I know there's something there that you've just got to have! She's got 6x6 paper decks from Cosmo Cricket, new papers from Memory Box and Imaginisce, new stamps from Inkadinkado, and many more!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy stamping!








Stamps: Butterfly Wishes (The Greeting Farm)
Cardstock: purples (Core'dinations), white (Gina K Designs), designer paper (My Mind's Eye)Ink: Versamagic Eggplant (Tsukineko)
Accessories: flowers (Prima), flourish (Zva Creative from Hope Stamps Eternal), Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder (ProvoCraft from Hope Stamps Eternal), butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), dew drops (Robin's Nest), jumbo rick-rack (May Arts), buttons (craft supply).

11 comments:

Bev J. said...

Great card for the challenge as you got all the elements just right. tfs

Darlene said...

Well Tammy you know my FAVORITE color is purple and I'm thrilled with this creation! Good job!!

C said...

Tammy, Purple is one of my most fav colors and is the color of royalty. (It's in the Bible) You've done this cupcake challenge proud! Beautiful card. I've got to give these challenges a try.

Jessica said...

Beautiful card! You rocked the purple!

Rachel Hope said...

You rocked it! Love the touches of yellow and the swirl!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, Tammy!! What a yummy-looking cupcake--too good to eat, and you have captured it perfectly with your beautiful card! I think you should challenge yourself to use purple more often.....gee, I know where else we could do that! :P
LeAnne

Ida said...

Wow this is delightful. I love the Bling on this card and the pretty flowers.

dpkennedy said...

Great take on the inspiration cupcake! This is really pretty!

Tracey said...

What a gorgeous card Tammy!! xx

Carolina said...

Ahhh, love your take on the cupcake - the rhinestone swirls are such a wonderful touch!

Barbara said...

This is stunning, Tammy! Just my kind of card. Perfect job on this challenge!