Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Paper Craft Planet 3-D Tuesday Challenge



I'm taking a turn at hosting the 3-D Tuesday challenge over at Paper Craft Planet this week, and have chosen the Scor-Pal Star Box for everyone to create! The directions for the Star Box can be found here, and many, many other patterns can be found by visiting the Scor-Pal website!

This Star Box is actually one that I made last year, using some papers from Scenic Route, and the Biker Bee and sentiment from Stampendous. This was one of my projects actually featured on the Stampendous Impressions blog this past week, too! I have it filled with some sparklers, and sitting in my kitchen for some extra Patriotic decor since Independence Day is coming up fast! (Can you believe July is here tomorrow? Where does the time go?)
I would love to see everyone give this challenge a try! You don't have to make your box with a Patriotic theme! Anything goes! Upload your creation to Paper Craft Planet, and use 3d18 in the tag line. Also leave a link in the 3-D Tuesday Challenge Group so we can see all the creations!

Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to see what you create!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Ooh, this is cute....I always wanted to make one of these boxes, thanks for the link to the directions!