Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentine Goodies!


At our church, we have a small group called Prayer Pals. Some of you may know this as Secret Sisters, too. We just give each other small gifts and goodies, and keep each other in prayers. So this is a goodie basket for my Pal, Nicole. I found this cute little metal "tub" at Family Dollar yesterday, and just attached some designer paper. That took a little effort to get it to fit the curves. I just used an old piece of 12x12 and formed it around the bottom and just kept pressing it against the edges to make creases, then just cut it out and tweaked it a bit until it fit nicely, then finished the edge with some ric-rac! Inside are crimped strips of cardstock, with chocolate hearts for Nicole and her hubby, Sweethearts for her 3 youngest kids, and some gum for her teenager (I thought she was too old for the Sweethearts!)


Thanks for stopping by! I've been busy working on some projects for a demo at the store today, and since we're in the midst of a snowstorm, I doubt that anyway will show up! Here's hoping for the chance to go home early today, and start playing with my new Kitchen Sink Stamps instead! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Tammy she will just love it. But I bet she'll know who her secret sis is!

Valerie said...

this is SO CUTE! what a great idea for a bday gift as well!

Linda Carson said...

Very thoughtful!

ChrissyM said...

How cute and thankful!