Monday, February 18, 2008

Get Well Wishes, very much needed!

This card is for my friend Gretchen, who remains in the hospital and has no solid answers as to what is causing all her health problems. Her spirits are very lifted by getting cards in the mail, so if you would like to help cheer her up by sending a card, please email me (go to the very bottom of this page and click on "View my complete profile" for a link to email me) and I'll email you her address!

I used Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge found here for this card. I really wanted to zig-zag stitch around the edges of the designer paper, but when I went to do that I discovered that my sewing machine isn't working properly and I couldn't get it to do anything but a straight stitch! Argh! Off it goes to the repair shop tomorrow!

Sorry I've been MIA lately with projects, but thanks for sticking with me! I'm working on a great set of cards right now using the 3-Step Roses set from Kitchen Sink Stamps so stay tuned! I hope to have it all finished and ready to upload by tomorrow evening!

Stamps: flowers in vase (Hero Arts), sentiment (Kitchen Sink Stamps); Cardstock: Petunia, Parakeet (Bazzill Basics), white (Hollo's), designer paper (ki memories); Inks: Jet Black Staz-On (Tsukineko), Pink Petunia chalk ink (Tsukineko), markers (Tombow); Accessories: Word Window punch (Stampin' Up), dotted organdy (May Arts), clear embossing powder (Ranger), silver brads, aquapainter (unknown), sewing machine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy, I love it! I love the spring colors, I love the paper and the stamp you used!
Hugs and smiles

Becky G said...

Very pretty, Tammy! So sorry to hear about your friend! I will add her to my prayers!