Thursday, October 18, 2007

Holiday Gift Idea

Do you need a good idea for holiday-gift giving? This is a coaster calendar that I made last year. Someone asked me to send pictures of it to her, but my email account won't let me send this many pictures at one time, so I thought I'd post it here for everyone to see! The front and back covers of the calendar are made with 4x4 chipboard coasters, covered with designer paper and/or cardstock. The inside pages are just made from cardstock, and glued back to back. The calendar stands on it's own using the front and back covers. The rings (I can't remember what they're called!) are available from any office supply. I think I've even seen them in the office supplies at Wal-Mart. Mine are about the size of a 50 cent piece in diameter (or maybe just a tad bigger). If you get them too small, there won't be room for all the pages. The actual calendar pages come from http://www.stamponthis.com/. All supplies to make this calendar are from Stampin' Up, however it was created last year, so some items are outdated or retired!


Have a happy Thursday!


4 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

What a GREAT gift idea!

Corie said...

Great calendar -- definitely a great idea for gifts.

Heather said...

Wow, that is awesome. You did a great job on it.

Anonymous said...

Every month is just awesome! Thanks for sharing!