Monday, March 19, 2012

Nobody does the girlfriend thing...

Here's a quick card I made this weekend using a great stamp from Verses Rubber Stamps.  This is the "Girlfriend" stamp #FS1101-F, and I paired it up with some fun Echo Park "This & That: Graceful" papers that I picked up from Kate at i {heart} papers.  My card layout is very loosely based on the Mojo Monday #232 sketch from last week.


I embellished with some stitching, a seam binding bow, a Little Yellow Bicycle stick pin and some red Kaisercraft gemstones.  The scalloped border was made with the Little Open Scallop Strip Die-Namics from My Favorite Things.

Quick and easy card... quick and easy blog post!  Thanksabunch for stopping by!

2 comments:

~ Jo ~ said...

I like this card its so fun.... love that ribbon!

~ Jo ~ said...

and oh by the way... i just started my own blog and i have you mentioned on there... =)

http://www.eastcoastscrappers.blogspot.com