Monday, March 26, 2012

Christ is Risen

I've got a quick card to share with you today using a great Easter quote from Verses Rubber Stamps.  My bow makes a bit of a shadow over the beginning of the quote (I'm such a poor photographer!)  You may be able to click on the photo for a closer look, but I will tell you it says "Spring bursts today, for CHRIST IS RISEN and all the earth's at play."  This stamp is "Christ is Risen" #EA0258-E from Verses, and I paired with this beautiful lily-covered cross from the "He is Risen" set from Flourishes.  I embellished simply with some lavender satin ribbon and white pearls, embossed the background with the "Kassie Brocade" Cuttlebug folder, and cut out the image and sentiment with a Labels Eight Nestabilities die.


Happy Monday!  Thanksabunch for stopping by!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Very pretty card, Tammy.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and elegant card. Thanks, Tammy:-)
gloria

~ Jo ~ said...

This is beautiful!