Saturday, March 31, 2012

Christ the Lord is Risen Today!

With Easter quickly approaching, I wanted to share with you one more card using an Easter-themed stamp from Verses Rubber Stamps.  This card features the "Christ the Lord" #EA0257-E stamp from Verses, and I paired it with Follow Your Heart "Be Happy" papers from My Mind's Eye.  I also used several Die-Namics from My Favorite Things on this card, including the Textile Rectangle, Dizzy Doily, Simply Scallops and Mini Rolled Roses.  Across the bottom is a scalloped pearl border... a sweet birthday treat sent to me earlier this month by my fabulous friend Danielle!



I sang this old hymn over and over as I made this card.... it makes me so anxious to joyfully sing it on Easter morning in just a little over a week!  :)

Happy stamping, and thanksabunch for stopping by today!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy, beautiful card!! What a truth the sentiment is!!!!!!! Where would we be without the Risen Jesus!!!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Barbara said...

This is simply beautiful, Tammy! Gorgeous sentiment and gorgeous card!

Anonymous said...

Yes! Yes! Yes!
Such beauty from the inside out! Sing on! Raise a mighty ruckus of joyful declarative praise. Coloration leaves peace and musical joy abounding in sight and lyrical memory. Keep Looking UP!