Friday, November 27, 2009

Pure Innocence meets Christmas Carnival


I just could not resist some of these new Pure Innocence images from My Favorite Things! I created this card on Thanksgiving evening. This set must be sold out, as I don't see it on the MFT website. I also used Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday sketch #45 for the layout, changing the circle to an oval to accomodate my image.
Hope you're having a great weekend! We are having Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday at noon, and I am ready for turkey and all the fixin's!








Stamps: Snow Day (My Favorite Things)Cardstock: Real Red (Stampin' Up!), light blue (Core'dinations), white (Neenah), designer paper (Christmas Carnival by KaiserCraft)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko), markers (Copic)
Accessories: Nestabilities (Spellbinders), white liquid applique (Marvy), twill ribbon (SU!), button (Papertrey Ink), snowflake punch (Martha Stewart), airbrush system (Copic).

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Tammy she is adorable.

Tracey said...

I love this Tammy! These images are so adorable! xx

Anonymous said...

OMG...this is just too cute! The image is adorable and the paper is fabulous.

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Tammy, this is absolutely the sweetest card ever!!! I just love it! Cute image, and such pretty colors!
Hugs,
Lisa

dpkennedy said...

I just love her! This is so sweet!

Kristin Eberline said...

OH NOOOOO!!!! Are you pushing the Carnival pack to the top of my list with just ONE card?! I'm sooo weak...I crumbled at the sight of one precious card ;] Aye yi yi (sp?!) LOL This is soooo adorable with your sweet, innocent main image! Love how you colored her with her snowballs and the cute snowflake embellishment with the button! I've been trying and trying to pull off that embellishment and make it look as cute as yours does, but I'm FAILING every time! I don't know what my hang up is. Train me, please ;]

Anonymous said...

Tammy, I don't comment on your blog nearly enough. I enjoy all the postings that show up in my mailbox. You are so talented. This is a shining example. I love this card. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent.
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/