Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Color Throwdown #69 with Flourishes


Time for another Throwdown everyone, and Cathy has chosen some pretty colors for us that can easily work for Fall, Christmas or whatever your blessed stampin' heart desires! And were thrilled to have Flourishes sponsoring our challenge this week, too! Be sure and stop by the Throwdown blog to read more about Flourishes, and also find out about the wonderful prize they're offering this week to one random participant!

Remember, just use whatever colors you have that are similar to these! And if you want to be considered for the prize from Flourishes or for the Featured Stamper distinction your entry must be entered with Mr. Linky by 11:59 p.m. EST on Sunday, November 22nd. Remember to use a direct link to your entry! General blog links will get deleted!

For my card, I chose to work with the Seasonal Wreaths stamp set, and paired it with the Mojo Monday sketch #113 for this week, and some paper from the Nutmeg mini-deck from Cosmo Cricket. My gingham ribbon is May Arts and comes from the Stamp Simply Ribbon store.
Stop by and see what the other Throwdown designers have created for the challenge this week!


Thanks for stopping by today! Happy stamping!


13 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Holy moly, Tammy, this is just GORGEOUS!! I love the combo of papers with that wide gingham ribbon! Fun layout, too!

LeAnne said...

Tammy, this sketch works perfectly with your wreath---I love it! Love those papers, too (I always say that, don't I? It's true!)

Broni said...

Gorgeous, Tammy!! I just love this with the Nutmeg paper and paired with the MOJO sketch!!

Barbara said...

I love that wreath and yours is fabulous!!! That sketch is perfect with it, and of course, so is that paper! Love it!

dpkennedy said...

This layout is fantastic! I love how the wreath fits inside that diecut! And that dot bg paper is fantastic as well as the repeating circle with the sentiment! Really beautiful!

Donna MacDonald said...

Great card and way to go incorporating all of those challenges!

C said...

Oh, pretty, Tammy!! Love all the texture!

Carol L said...

These warm colors work for me in a big way! The wreath is so pretty, and I love the simple sentiment panel too! Great card!

Connie M. said...

This is just so beautiful, Tammy!! These colors are just perfect with this wonderful image!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Tammy! You used the colors so perfectly! Thanks for letting me play the throwdown!

Candy said...

This is gorgeous Tammy!!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I love this, Tammy...the wreath is one of my favorite Flourishes images and the Nutmeg paper looks great with the fall theme!!!!

Sylvia said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog, Tammy. I miss doing the challenges, but time just seems to escape me this time of year. I always enjoy the challenges and the cards. Yours are always lovely as well.