Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Color Throwdown #460

Hello friends!  It’s my second week of joining the Color Throwdown team again as their Guest Designer, and we have a great color combo for you today that I’m sure will spark some great creativity!

swatch460

I found this combo to be just perfect because I needed to make a baby boy card…

Color Throwdown #460

I used the retired LJD Beautiful Baby stamp set from My Favorite Things for that sweet elephant, stamped in Blueberry dye ink.  I accented with some green gingham paper from the Farm Fresh Gingham paper pack, along with a Blueberry card stock Fishtail Flag, stamped with stars.

Please be sure to stop by the CTD blog for all the challenge details, and visit the CTD team members for more inspiration…

Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Barbara Anders
Broni Holcombe
Jodi Collins
Lisa Henke
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put
Vickie Zimmer
Wanda Cullen

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Such a sweet baby card Tammy!!!

Broni said...

I love this, Tammy! Never would have thought to use these colors for a baby card but you did it perfectly!