Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Color Throwdown #449

Hi friends, it’s me again!  I told you you’d hear a lot from me this week since I’m on stay-cation!  :)  I have another card to share with you today, this one created using the current Color Throwdown #449, and the current CAS(E) this Sketch #227

Color Throwdown #449
For this card, I used my new Orange You Sweet stamps and dies from Concord & 9th… the orange was perfect for this CTD challenge!  I’m looking forward to many more fun cards using these stamps and dies!

Here are the challenge graphics…      
                                
swatch449CTS_227















Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Adorable!! So happy you played along with these fall colors in summer -:)

Celeste Goff said...

Fabulous card lady!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Super sweet take on the sketch!