Friday, July 15, 2016

Curtain Call–Unicorn

Hello friends!  I’m so happy you’re here today because I have some really happy news to share!  I am THRILLED to be joining the hugely talented team at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!  Squeeee!  I can’t thank Stacey and the team enough for asking me to join them!

crew badge

And I hope YOU will join us, too!  Play along this week by creating something inspired by this darling photo…

image1

Now, when I first saw this photo, I thought “what am I gonna’ do???”  I did not have any unicorn stamps, but please don’t let that stop you!  You can just be inspired by the colors!  Maybe an image of a princess since there’s a crown on the chair.  Maybe create something with a banner like the flags?  Think outside the box, and get creative because that’s what it’s all about!

However, I couldn’t resist ordering some new stamps, and I’m so thankful to Jen at Reverse Confetti for rushing these right out her door to me!  From Texas to Northeast Ohio… order placed Thurdsay morning, stamps in my mailbox before noon on Saturday!  How’s that for awesome customer service?!?!?!  So here’s my card…

Curtain Call - Unicorn

I went with a unicorn for my main image as you can see, by using the Unicorn Wishes stamp set and matching Confetti Cuts dies from Reverse Confetti.  I used the Double Scallop Gardland Confetti Cuts to mimic the banner flags in the photo, and added the peach sentiment flag along with some gold sequins for embellishment.  On the background panel, I stamped a striped background with Versamark ink, then embossed with white embossing powder to reflect the wall behind the chair.

Please be sure to stop over at the Curtain Call blog for all the challenge details, and join us!  You could be in the running to be chosen as the “Lead” and be our guest designer for the next challenge!  And be sure to visit the Crew for plenty of inspiration…

Anni Lerche, Guest Designer
Betty Wright
Kim Singdahlsen
Leigh Penner
Lisa Henke
Lori Tecler
Lynn Mangan
Marisa Ritzen
Maureen Plut
Melody Rupple
Monika Davis
Sheri Gilson
Silke Ledlow
Stacey Schafer
Tara Godfrey

Alright, that’s all for me today!  Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by today!  And thank you again to Stacey and Lisa and the whole Curtain Call Crew for welcoming me to the team!

10 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

I love this Tammy!

Celeste Goff said...

I love this Tammy!

Lisa H. said...

wow! that was speedy fast shipping. Jen is good like that! YAY! so happy you are on the team with us. welcome, welcome!
LOVe your card. sooo super cute and perfect for the inspiration photo!

Tara Godfrey said...

Absolutely adore everything about your unicorn wishes card, Tammy! I'm SO thrilled you are joining the Curtain Call Crew...Welcome!!! 💕
Big hugs, t

Melody said...

So, So happy to have you join for us! Such a cute card! I love the strips in the background.

Betty Wright said...

This is super cute and fabulously done, Tammy! Welcome to the team!

Stacey Schafer said...

So excited to have you on the Curtain Call Crew, Tammy! Your unicorn card is absolutely delightful!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Welcome to the team Tammy! So excited to have you! What a sweet card. Love that darling unicorn... and oh, that banner... amazing! Perfect take on the photo.

Leigh Penner said...

Welcome to the Curtain Call Team! Your card is fabulous and super sweet! I'm glad you were able to get a unicorn stamp to play along with -- isn't Jen awesome?

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card, Tammy! Love your take on the inspiration! This would be a perfect card for a little princess celebrating their birthday!