Thursday, May 12, 2016

Big Hugs Bear

Way back in January, I saw this DARLING card created by Amy Rysavy and I just knew I HAD to have that little bear stamp set and die!  So I headed over to Simon Says Stamp and quickly purchased the Bear Necessities stamps and matching dies!  I know, right?  TOO stinkin’ cute!  And then, as usual, I never got around to using them… until a few weeks ago, when I was at a retreat!  And for inspiration, I just decided to CASE Amy’s card.  Why mess with perfection?

Big Hugs Bear

There’s a little girl at our church who is very, very sick and so this was made to send to her.  The background is watercolored, and I added my own splatters in addition to borrowing Distressed Patterns from My Favorite Things from a friend (thanks Kirsty!)  For the sentiments, I used the Best Hugs stamp set, and Scripty Big Hugs dies from Simon Says.

Now that I’ve used this sweet bear, I must not neglect him/her!  It’s just too cute!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: