Friday, February 19, 2016

Ridiculously Amazing

My daughter’s sweet friend (who’s like an extra daughter to me!) has a birthday today.  And nothing other than the Amazing stamp set and matching Die-Namics from My Favorite Things would be good enough for her card!

Amazing

On a black card stock panel, I stamped the BG Roses All Over background with Versamark, then embossed with detail white embossing powder.  I stamped the sentiment on Smooth White card stock with Versafine ink, then clear embossed.  And with the “amazing” die, I cut two from Razzle Berry card stock, and one from Smooth White, then layered them and applied a layer of Glossy Accents.  I added a few sequins, and mounted to a Smooth White card stock base. 

I used black, white and a single pop of color on my card for the Colour Q challenge #329 for this week.

cqc329

Happy Friday, and thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Sherrie M. said...

Stunning Tammy!

Silke Ledlow said...

Tammy..so good to see you :) !!! Your birthday card is gorgeous! I know your "adopted" daughter is gonna love it too!!! Thank you for playing the CQC with us!!! Hugs ~S~