Thursday, August 28, 2014

Deconstructed Sketch #166

Deconstructed Sketch #166 cropped by Tammy Hershberger
Hello friends, how are you?  I’m fabulous!  I’m currently enjoying a 6-day weekend, using a few vacation days from work to get some odd jobs done around the house, and just NOT have to go to work!  Ahhhhhh…..
It’s time today for another Deconstructed Sketch!  I think you’ll like this one…
sketch166
Cool, right?  Yeah, I like this one a lot!  My first thought was “what am I going to use for that long center panel?” and then it hit me that I just got the Topiary Trio stamp set and dies from Papertrey Ink!  The tallest tree was perfect for this sketch!
Deconstructed Sketch #166 by Tammy Hershberger
I die-cut the tree from Old Olive cardstock, and sponged the edged with Jellybean Green hybrid ink from My Favorite Things.  Then using some Whip Cream card stock, I die cut the Vertical Greetings Die-Namics and stamped it in Natural hybrid ink with the BG Linen background stamp.  I stamped the pot for the tree with Kraft hybrid ink, and the tree trunk with Hot Fudge hybrid ink, then added the tree with dimensional adhesive.  On the Razzleberry card stock panel behind the tree, I stamped the BG Romantic Script background with Razzleberry hybrid ink.  Then the panel behind that was cut from Old Olive card stock using Blueprints 13.  On the Razzleberry card stock base, I added a panel cut from Blueprints 13 with River Rock card stock, and stamped with the Cover-a-Card Greenery from Impression Obsession in Grout Gray hybrid ink.  I finished the design with a scalloped border cut from Old Olive card stock with the Blueprints 14 Die-Namics, and some enamel dots.
DS166 inside
On the inside I added a sentiment from the Topiary Trio stamp set stamped in Razzleberry hybrid ink, and a tree stamped in Grout Gray hybrid ink.
Be sure to stop over at Jen’s blog to check out all the details for the Deconstructed Sketch challenge, and visit the rest of the team for more inspiration…
Stamps:  Topiary Trio (Papertrey Ink); BG Linen background, BG Romantic Script background (My Favorite Things); Cover-a-Card Greenery (Impression Obsession)
Dies:  Topiary Trio Die Collection (Papertrey Ink); Vertical Greetings Die-Namics, Blueprints 13, Blueprints 14 (My Favorite Things)
Card stock:  Old Olive, River Rock (Stampin’ Up!); Razzleberry card stock, Whip Cream card stock (My Favorite Things)
Inks:  Grout Gray hybrid ink, Razzleberry hybrid ink, Natural hybrid ink, Kraft hybrid ink (My Favorite Things)
Accessories:  enamel dots (Doodlebug and My Mind’s Eye)
Happy (almost) holiday weekend!  Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Lyn said...

Beautifully constructed I love the way that tree looks with the die cutting <3

Amy Rohl said...

This is amazing! LOVE the colors, and that topiary is so cool...I may have to put that in my cart!

Debra said...

Pink and green is one of my favorite color combos and this is perfect! Lovd your topiary tree too.

Crestajune said...

LOVE this card! Every single detail is just beautiful. I never thought I needed this Topiary set until now! :) Have a wonderful day, Tammy!

Vickie Z said...

Yep...love that tree...perfect!!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this card! So beautiful. I am a new follower. :)

Crafty Auntie said...

Love how you used the sketch - and that tree is so perfect for it! Lovely card!