Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Me & You

DS154
I had the sheer joy recently of getting to go to Florida for a long, stampy weekend at the fabulous My Favorite Things store, and one of the perks of being there was getting to buy all the new June release products a little early!  You can bet yer’ britches, I bought it ALL!  (Well, I may have left just a few things behind!)  One of the great stamp sets I picked up was the new DC Always & Forever set, and the matching (I just freakin’ LOVE this!) new Ampersand Die-Namics die!  So this past weekend I combined the great Deconstructed Sketch #154 with the MFT Color Palette challenge #6 and made this card.
Print
In addition to the new stamps and dies, I used the Grid Background (stamped in Spearmint Premium dye ink on Spearmint card stock) and Pinstripe Background (stamped in Nightshift Blue Premium dye ink on Natural card stock) stamps, and the On the Diagonal stencil sponged with Spearmint Premium dye ink.  I added two ends of the new Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics in white card stock, and a smaller flag cut from Blueprints 13.
On the ampersand and the smaller flag, I added a little bit of sparkle with a clear Wink of Stella pen…
DS154 close-up
On the inside, I added a few more words from the DC Always & Forever stamp set, stamped in Spearmint and Nightshift Blue Premium dye inks.
DS154 inside
I could NOT be having more fun with these awesome new stamps, dies and inks!  Thank you so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Lyn said...

I love this card and how awesome to be able to go to a stamping weekend with this awesome company.

Jackie Pedro said...

Awesome card, Tammy! LUCKY you to have gone to the MFT Retreat! I'm a tad envious!! I love the Ampersands just like you ;)

Chris said...

ACK! this is awesome!
Hey can you believe I still needed, that right needed, to spend over $100 bucks on release night.
Oh well, I'm not out at the bars.
and I did come here to tell you how much I love this card, too, too, cute.