Friday, December 6, 2013

Celebrating Christmas at A Day for Daisies

It's time for another new release at A Day for Daisies, and we've got some great images for you to see.  Stop over at the ADFD blog for all the details.  My card uses this sweet Christmas Ribbons reindeer, and I used the Clean & Simple sketch #269 from last week...


I apologize for this post being short and sweet, and hope you'll forgive me.  I received a call at suppertime Wednesday this past week that my Dad unexpectedly had passed away, and so my life has been turned completely upside down at this point.  But since this card was completed, I wanted to make time to share it with you.

If you're so inclined... prayers for my family would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

14 comments:

Patti J said...

Praying for you and your family, Tammy. Thoughts will be with you in the difficult days ahead. Hugs...

Marie Bingaman said...

Oh Tammy, I'm so sorry to read this news! My heart goes out to you and your family for your loss. Prayers...

Denise Willerton said...

Tammy ~ I will be praying for you and your family ~ my heart goes out to you ~ Blessings, Denise

DawnBeery said...

Tammy, I am so sorry to hear about your father. Prays to you & your family.

Pauline said...

Tammy, I am so sorry to hear about your father. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. Hugs,

KimCreate said...

Sorry for your loss. Your card is very pretty!

Sheri said...

I am so sorry. I know how hard it is to lose a parent. My prayers are with you and your family.

KathyM said...

Sorry to hear of the sudden death of your father. Know your family will be in prayers.

Linda Carson said...

I'm very sorry to hear about your Father. You & your family will be in my prayers.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Tammy. Love the sweet image and the long shape... the starts are lovely.

Monika/Buzsy said...

My thoughts are with you and your family as you deal with this sad news and change in your life.

Foofygirl said...

Dear Tammy, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My Mom passed away 6 years ago today and it is never easy, especially around this time of year. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and I hope you are comforted in knowing that your Dad is in a better place. Take care, Debbie

Michelle said...

So very sorry to hear about your Father. May you find comfort with family and friends at this difficult time. Michelle Mallett

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Fabulous coloring, I love this image and great design.