Sunday, July 28, 2013

Dare to Get Dirty 2013

DTGD-Blinkie-copy
Hello friends!  Have you checked out the Dare to Get Dirty 2013 challenges yet over at Splitcoaststampers?  If not, you should!  Lotsa’ fun, lotsa’ great prizes to be had for participating!  Of course, you have to be a Fan Club member in order to play along, and if you’re not already you really should be.  It’s a great way to show your support and appreciation for all the incredible information that’s available at SCS, and is such a minimal cost when you break it down and compare it to the cost of classes or magazines.  Plus it’s just a great place to hang out, show off your work, find new ideas and make great friends.  I owe a TON of my stamping friendships to SCS!  Find out more about a Fan Club membership by clicking HERE.
So…. the challenges started yesterday and go through August 2nd, so don’t delay!  Get over to this forum and check it all out!  I made this card as a sample for Stacy Morgan’s challenge that was posted yesterday…
DTGD13Twinshappy
Can you guess what the challenge might be?  Well, I can’t tell ya’… you’ll have to join in to find out!  For this card I used a new hexagon embossing folder I recently picked up at Pat Catan’s and my new favorite flower set, the Fresh Cut Florals from Wplus9 Design Studio.  I got my set (and matching Fresh Cut Florals die from Kim at eclectic Paperie!)  The doily behind my flowers was cut with my Silhouette, and the gingham paper is from October Afternoon.
Hope you’re having a great weekend!  Find some time to do some stamping, and check out the DTGD challenges soon!  Thanks for stopping by!
signature 3

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Love the colors,Awesome coloring!!!

dpkennedy said...

This is so pretty Tammy...I love these warm colors! Beautiful!

Nussy said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors.