Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Chalkboard Cards

I recently joined up with a new group of wonderful ladies in my area to form a new stamping club called Inky Impressions.  We’re having our second meeting tonight, and I’m on tap to give a demonstration on how to do the chalkboard technique, and help everyone create cards using it.

Here’s the card we’ll be making…



The stamp I used is from the Triple Scoop set for this month from My Favorite Things, the Birthday Sentiments and I was completely inspired by this card I saw on Splitcoaststampers.

Here’s another card I made as a sample for tonight…

II demo 031913-2

This card uses the DC Vertical Greetings stamp set from My Favorite Things, and the matching Vertical Greetings Die-Namics die.  I used papers from My Mind’s Eye “Notable” 6x6 pad, and my new Die-Namics Sunflower, and Leaf-Filled Flourish as well as the Small Scallop Border die.

Looking forward to the fun tonight!  Happy stamping, and thanks for stopping by!
signature 3

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! That sunflower is AMAZING! And I know your ladies will love this technique!

Lisa Lynn said...

Your cards are incredible and love the chalkboard technique.