Tuesday, July 31, 2012

You Make Every Day...

It's another day of Dare to Get Dirty challenges over at Splitcoaststampers, and today I have a sample that I created for Joanne Basile's challenge.  I really loved the concept of her challenge, so I jumped at the chance to create a sample!  What's the challenge?  Well, you'll have to hop over to the Fan Club forum at SCS to see that (and you have to be a Fan Club member, too!)  What's the Fan Club?  It's a way to show your support for the website that brings you SO much information everyday for our wonderful hobby!  Head on over to the Fan Club page at SCS for more information, and find out how you can join!

For my card I used the Complimentary Greetings stamp set from My Favorite Things and paired with a whole bunch of Die-Namics and some papers from Simple Stories. I also added some bright pink stamped flourishes around the sentiment from the Sassy & Sweet stamp set. Die-Namics used are... Textile RectangleFishtail Flags STAXMini Rolled RosesRolled Scallop Flower, Butterflies, and Dizzy Doily.  I added some zig-zag stitching and bright pink adhesive rhinestones for further embellishment.


So please, come on over to SCS and join us for the fun challenges this week!  Oh, and THERE ARE PRIZES!  FABULOUS prizes to be had!  Check out all the details HERE!

Happy stamping!


1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Uplifting, colorful, and full of fun embees - wonderful card!