Saturday, June 2, 2012

Happy Bee

One of MY favorite stamp companies, My Favorite Things has a great sketch this month for their Guest Designer Challenge, and I couldn't resist making a card with it... I love me a good sketch!  :)  I pulled out a long neglected stamp set, Just Bee Yourself for my card and paired it with a sentiment from Fred Bear and the Butterfly.  I embellished with some Die-Namics die cuts... the Mini Tabs Foursome, the Flower & Leaf Trio, and Upsy Daisy (for the leaves).



The papers I used on my card are Simple Stories "Summer Fresh" which can be found at StopandScrap.com!


Hope you're having a great weekend!  Happy stamping, and thanksabunch!


2 comments:

Linda McClain said...

Tammy - I just saw this on Pinterest. So, so lovely. So many things to love about it.

Jody Morrow said...

Pretty card! I love the bright colors and coloring on the bee.