Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Color Throwdown #175


It's that time again.... Color Throwdown day!  Danielle is our hostess today, and she found this photo of a very romantically-set hammock that inspired our colors.  We'd love to see what you do with these colors, so stop by the Throwdown blog and play along with us!

For my card, I decided to use a brand new Tiddly Inks image, Wryn New Nest!  Wryn is a newly illustrated character at Tiddly Inks and SO freakin' adorable!  Check her out in seven different images on the TI website!  I paired my image with some Simple Stories "Happy Day" papers, and some twill ribbon. The "Tweet" sentiment on the tag is from the "Spring is Sprung" stamp set from Flourishes.


Again, stop over at the Color Throwdown blog for all the challenge details, and please join us!  For more inspiration, visit my Throwdown sisters, too!



Wryn and I say thanks for stopping by today!


12 comments:

Kerri said...

She is just the cutest little thing! I have to go get a couple of those images:) Super sweet card, Tammy!

Wanda Cullen said...

This is SOOO over the top adorable! Fabulous coloring and great use of the colors!

Broni said...

I absolutely LOVE this image and (again) your coloring is perfect! Fabulous card!!!

Marlena M. said...

So precious! I love that image and your incredible color. ;)

Barbara said...

Too dang CUTE! Love this image to pieces!! And just a fabulous design, my friend!

Joan Ervin said...

I soooo LOOOVE this, Tammy...that is one of the cutest images evah!!!!! Your coloring is fabulous, as always!!!!!

dpkennedy said...

We are all catching the Wryn fever, lol! Your coloring on this is fantastic! This card is just too adorable!

Crafty Cath said...

Yup, I've caought the Wryn bug too. Bought all of them. But haven't found the time to color one up yet...yours is soo pretty!

Lisa Lynn said...

I love the new Wryn images and your card is just gorgeous! She looks incredible in those colors. Your coloring is a true inspiration.

Lori said...

So very sweet! Love how you used the colors for a spring-feeling card.

Stacy Morgan said...

ACK... She is the cutest stinkin girl. I need to get some of these. Beautiful coloring and totally cute card.

Lynn Put said...

This is darling Tammy! Such a sweet card! Your coloring always rocks and I love the twill bow with button and tag!