Monday, May 30, 2011

Color Challenge - TSG109


It's time for another challenge with There She Goes, and this week we have a color challenge for you... Ivory, Red and Teal. I think this combination makes for some great designs, as I hope you'll find out if you decide to play along! If you play, you could win $5 to spend in the TSG store, and you may also find yourself in the Trendsetting Spotlight that shines on the TSG Blog every Thursday. We will be on the look out to find challenge cards that stand out and show Trendsetting qualities. TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)
I decided to make a fairly clean and simple card using the new Freeze the Moment stamp set that was just released on Saturday! The gingham paper I used is October Afternoon, and my layout is based on Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #119.

Stop by the TSG blog for all the challenge details, and to link up your own creation!

Happy stamping!

4 comments:

Evette K. said...

Such a CUTE card Tammy...love your coloring and stamping. A really nice happy smile on my face right now. TY. Your inspirations (cards, etc.) really help me so much. hugs.

ChristineCreations said...

Such stunning coloring Tammy! This is SO vibrant and full of fun!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So totally adorable!

LeAnne said...

Love these colors, and that image....SO sweet!