Tuesday, June 22, 2010

ATS Wednesday - Color Challenge


I get a double-whammy today with color challenges, since it's already Color Throwdown day, and we're doing a color challenge this week for the All that Scraps Wednesday challenge! For the ATS Challenge we're using pink, celery green and caribbean blue so I pulled out this pretty paper from My Mind's Eye because it screamed "use me!"

I inked up Honey August for this card, because she's just so cute in her little shorts and halter top! I added a tiny bit of glitter to the flower in her hair and on her shirt, and sponged Cool Caribbean ink around the edges of the die cut before removing it from the die. There's some stitching around my designer paper panel, but it's hard to see unless you click for a close-up. For the layout I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch challenge #79.

Stop by the ATS Wednesday Challenge blog for inspiration from the other girls, and for all the challenge details. Remember, every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered, and in order to be eligible to win your creation must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps online store. Whether it is any of our wonderful in-house designs, or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries, the choice is yours. Then be sure to link up your creation with Mr. Linky by next Tuesday at 10:00 p.m. EST and only one entry per person, please.

5 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Tammy, this is adorable!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah...the perfect paper Tammy! I didn't even try to find pattern paper yesterday! Had a headache! boo! bah! Your Honey is adorable and love that ribbon, tag, button thing you do!
Pam Going Postal

Amy said...

Honey looks super sweet and all ready for a summer day! Great coloring Tammy and I love the background paper with her! Awesome card!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tammy! She's SUPER adorable, of course! The papers you used are perfect, too. Every time I see your Copic coloring, I'm blown away - you REALLY need to come back to us at CC! :) Miss you. hugz, Mary

Barbara said...

Too cute!! Love that paper and your coloring rocks!