Monday, January 25, 2010

No Embellishments??? Just Shoot Me Now!


I was looking for a few challenges to participate in this past weekend, and realized that there is a weekly challenge on the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog, so I thought I'd play along! Then I read the actual challenge, and thought maybe I should have passed it by! LOL NO embellishments! Yikes! Just shoot me now and get it over with! For me, that is definitely a challenge! You have no idea how badly I wanted to add brads, ribbons, and buttons to this card but I resisted the urge!
Here's Charlotte with her dollies.... my most favorite Kimmie image. Inside I added a simple "sending smiles" sentiment. I used the sketch challenge that I hosted this past weekend on Paper Craft Planet for the layout, too!

I hope you're week started out well! Thanks for stopping by today!








Stamps: Charlotte (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps)
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red (Stampin' Up!), white (Neenah), designer paper (My Mind's Eye)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Soft Sky (Stampin' Up!), markers (Copic)Accessories: Nestabilities (Spellbinders), border punch (Martha Stewart).

6 comments:

C said...

Tammy, your image is colored so beautifully, you don't need any embellies but I sure do know what you mean....it would be hard not to girly-fy this ornery girly girl.

jjcreations said...

Very cute card!!! She's such a cute image and those big eyed dolls of hers...... to funny.

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Tammy! That is such a fabulous image!! xx

Barbara said...

LOL, I feel your pain! I'd be hard put to do a decent job with no embellishments, but you sure pulled it off! Fantastic coloring, GF!

Cathy Rulli said...

Wow tough challenge!!! Great job though!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Hahaaaaa! Yeah, I had a tough time with this one too! No ribbon, no buttons, no brads!! OH the humanity!! But you rocked it Tammy!!! Charlotte looks FAB!